– RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
– Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
– One Aspherical Element
– Super Spectra Coating
– STM Stepping AF Motor
– Customizable Control Ring
– Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Canon RF 16mm f/2.8 STM LensOut of Stock
Canon RF 16mm f/2.8 STM Lens
Canon RF 16mm f/2.8 STM Lens Ultra-wide field of view mixed with a compact and portable design. Sleek everyday wide-angle prime.
Put yourself in the picture with this fast, affordable, ultra-wide EOS R-series lens. At 16mm this full frame prime is great for vlogging, landscapes, architecture, astrophotography and more.
– Canon’s first ultra wide-angle, fixed focal length RF lens.
– High image quality and bright, fixed f/2.8 maximum aperture.
– A stepping motor (gear-type STM) that provides smooth and quiet continuous AF during video recording.
– Supremely lightweight and compact, for an ultra-wide lens for full-frame cameras.
– Minimum focusing distance of 5.11 inches and maximum magnification of 0.26x.
– Control/Focusing Ring can directly adjust numerous settings.
Focal Length: 16mm
Maximum and Minimum Aperture: F2.8 – F22
Lens Mount Type RF Mount; Metal Mount
Compatible Cameras: Canon EOS R-series, including full-frame
Minimum Focusing Distance: 5.1 in. / 0.43 ft. / 0.13m
Maximum Magnification: 0.26x
Field of View, at Minimum Focus Distance Approx.: 5.3 x 3.5 in. (134 x 90mm)
Angle of View (Diagonal) Approx. 108°10″
In the Box
RF16mm F2.8 STM
Canon E-43 Lens Cap
Canon Lens Dust Cap RF
Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Check also the Canon RF 24-70mm Lens
|Dimensions||60 × 50 × 40 cm|